Clearing your browser's cache can help with a wide range of issues! Your browser's cache stores temporary data from each website you visit such as timestamps and page views, and clearing it out can result in quicker load times and an all around faster browsing experience. It is always recommended to do this on a regular basis, but you may need to do it more often depending on the websites you visit.
To clear your cache on Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Click on the three vertical dots all the way to the right of your browser search bar. (If your Chrome version is out of date, the three dots will look like an ↑ arrow)
- In the menu, select "More Tools" then "Clear Browsing Data"
- In the page that comes up, make sure you are on the "Advanced" tab
- For the time range, it is important to select "All Time"
- Be sure the top 4 boxes are checked, then click "Clear Data"
Once the page has finished loading, you can close out of that tab and navigate back to Rethink. Please note that clearing this data will log you out of any accounts, but it will not erase any auto-filled passwords unless you select that as an option.